GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I noticed the other day that there is a spot on my burb where what looks to be a rubber seal is comin up out of the channel that runs along the side of the roof. Anyone know what this seal is actually for and if I can reseat it or seal it? I don't want to yank it out because I don't know if I will be able to get it back in! TIA
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.