GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked this up yesterday it's a 06 with tan leather right at 100k. Trucks got 285/60r18s with 18x10 weld dunes.

57D98A73-FA8F-4557-BB87-DA8C567C609A.jpg

Plans:
-demold and debadge
-tint
-color match handles mirror caps and flares
-air aid jr kit
-black bear tune
-vette servo
-weather tech floor mats
-level it out

An other ideas on what to do?

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
Nice! Looks like a clean truck.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First owner lived in Cali, 2nd did too and moved to oaklahoma. Gonna take the welds off for now and put my stock nnbs 18s on for now

·
00silvy
3,679 Posts
why take off dunes? winter won't hurt em, just give them a good polish in the spring.

add clear heads and longtubes to the list! oh and go get that composite tailgate on craigslist lol

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
love ecssb :drool:

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ic kyle I will if I can talk him down maybe....never really paid much attention to the ecssb tell I saw this one, I'll have to get the sss out to the garage and get some pics of both.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How are the nitro 2.0 shocks that come with the keys and blocks from rough country ik the older ones whernt that good

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
When's the photo shoot with the SS?

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We just got 5in of snow lol and supposed to get more on Wednesday night, hopefully soon she ain't seen daylight ina while

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My ss has Texas speed headers with no cat two resonators and a 18in magnaflow, was thinking about a bullet see a lot of people run those but I'm a fan of magnaflow.

·
00silvy
3,679 Posts
my brother just put an 18'' bullet on his 2500hd with 6.0.
stock manifolds and cats and its very loud. too loud for me, but he's 15 so he likes it.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts