GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well i thought i show a couple new pics of how the truck coming along...taking it to paint next week WOOT!

Enjoy:
Picture002.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture086.jpg

Picture052-1.jpg

Picture032-2.jpg

Picture010-2.jpg

Picture013-1.jpg

Picture016-1.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
FUCK DOOD! That shit is insanely clean and off the fkn wall...

Sell it to me please! :LOL:

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
ok well i thought i show a couple new pics of how the truck coming along...taking it to paint next week WOOT!

Enjoy:
Picture002.jpg
mane that shit is fuckin BAD.. have you ever thought about puttin the HD chrome bumper and upper cap on to bring it down another 1.5" in the very bottom front?

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Ya i got to atleast get it to sema and drive it around the block :rofl2: i told i would take you for a drive at whatever show we both at.
U gonna drive it to South FL?? :LOL:

I might book a flight to CA just to see this fucker...

If I had the money this is EXACTLY how I would have built this truck. Cept I would leave it all black, blacked out, black on black on black... oh, and black!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mane that shit is fuckin BAD.. have you ever thought about puttin the HD chrome bumper and upper cap on to bring it down another 1.5" in the very bottom front?
well actually im making a custom bumper right now...but i have never thought of that i would keep that idea tho :rofl2:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
U gonna drive it to South FL?? :LOL:

I might book a flight to CA just to see this fucker...

If I had the money this is EXACTLY how I would have built this truck. Cept I would leave it all black, blacked out, black on black on black... oh, and black!
well starting next year im going to try to go to every big show and hoping to come down that way.

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
well starting next year im going to try to go to every big show and hoping to come down that way.

Bring it to Slamfest in October bro... Tampa, FL, the largest carshow in FL...

:D

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Wow that thing is bad!!! Another bad ass ride from Fresno!!!! :rocking:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts