Added off-road lights (PIAA 520)

http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=4388&pictureid=34943

Added tow mirrors with signals

Plasti dipped the rear bumper and another shot of the mirrors

Ordered 18x9 misfit and getting 33x12.50r18 Nitto Mud grapps

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
just so you know, your color is called stealth grey. from a painters perspective i hate that color as much as silver birch. nothing personal though

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Getting my tint tomorrow. 2% 6"brow, and 2% in the rear.

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, well regardless of the color I LOVE IT....but to each his own. And from a person's perspective....EVERYBODY AND THEIR MOTHER HAS BLACK! Nothing personal though

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've only heard of gun metal gray but i
I've been away for a while.

Btw nice truck!
Thanks for the support and compliment....I love how the first comment I get is a dude hating on my truck! :rofljest:

·
I drive gas hogs
263 Posts
Nice truck but don't do black wheels!

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Not "hating" I just find it funny how you are going the complete opposite direction compared to what people usually do around here. Nice truck, looked good stock.

·
Registered
6,155 Posts
ryan's not 'hating' on your color, he's a body man. judging by his comment it sounds like your color is a bitch to match or maybe to blend, he never said it looked bad.

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
just so you know, your color is called stealth grey. from a painters perspective i hate that color as much as silver birch. nothing personal though
color is actually Blue Granite

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
HAHAHA No, I realize that he wasn't REALLY hating. I just thought it was funny that the first comment I get is against my truck. :biggrin: But its all good I can take a joke! :favorites13:

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice, looks good.
Thanks bro!

Not "hating" I just find it funny how you are going the complete opposite direction compared to what people usually do around here. Nice truck, looked good stock.
Opposite of people in your area or on this site?

ryan's not 'hating' on your color, he's a body man. judging by his comment it sounds like your color is a bitch to match or maybe to blend, he never said it looked bad.
LOL thats what I figured too.

Third pic i like. The yakima rack i can understand.
Yea, well there is no reason to have one unless you need it. Because I have a crew cab a 13ft, 12.5ft, 10ft, 7ft, kayak they sticks out of the bed, and on long trips this doesn't fly. Cause I do not want someone rear-ending any of my ($800-$1200) kayaks

color is actually Blue Granite
Yea, I have no clue what the color is called, but if you say so.

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Here are the new taillight guards....for summer only cause they do give the truck a really different feel and look...I mainly have them so that when loading bikes and kayaks I don't smash up my taillights.

And here is the brow now...I will post some pics after I get it tinted.

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
very nice and yeah ERRY body around me has that color but all NNBS and farmers
Nice, around here there are 4 other trucks like mine, one is a GMC, and the other is 100% stock, the third is similar to mine minus the add-ons.

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The 5% brow

1 - 20 of 1889 Posts