·
Registered
368 Posts
Why do you wanna trade?

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,862 ·
I just get tired of having to clean the side of my truck cause of the offset. Also don't really need that much money sitting in rims and tires, and thirdly just kinda want to haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
00silvy
3,679 Posts
I just get tired of having to clean the side of my truck cause of the offset. Also don't really need that much money sitting in rims and tires, and thirdly just kinda want to haha

Same reason why I got rid of my wide wheels. I gave the truck a good cleaning a month ago and it still looks somewhat clean with no washes lol

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,864 ·
Same reason why I got rid of my wide wheels. I gave the truck a good cleaning a month ago and it still looks somewhat clean with no washes lol

Yea, I mean I really like what I got, and I'm 100% ok with keeping it. Just kinda wanna try something new.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
I havent cleaned my truck on factorys in 2months lol

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,866 ·
Haven't posted in a while. Here it is with the esky handles and a fresh coat of wax and sealant.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,871 ·
wow that looks great what products r u using/steps? need to know ur secrets haa

Adams 2 step with their flex, chemical guys mirror glaze, Adams sealant, Adams buttery wax, Adams detail spray. After the wash and clay bar of course.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,872 ·

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,875 ·
Haha thanks man. Time to detail it tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,876 ·
So...I think I might revive this thread with F350 stuff rather than make a new thread for the F350 on a GM forum. Is this allowed

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,877 ·
Wanting to color match mirror caps, eventually get some chrome wheels, maybe CM some of the front grille/bumper.

Reactions: Roscoe968

·
Unofficial VP of GMFS
3,440 Posts
So...I think I might revive this thread with F350 stuff rather than make a new thread for the F350 on a GM forum. Is this allowed

Carry on sir

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Truck is looking great! Did you end up clearing your stock headlights or buying aftermarket or what?

1861 - 1880 of 1891 Posts