1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
so u have 3 shocks hows that woking out for you

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
What do you like about it, 3 shocks? He has his shocks mouted to his hoops or what?

Truck's not bad

look close at this pic 2 fox and one white

HD3.jpg

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What do you like about it, 3 shocks? He has his shocks mouted to his hoops or what?

Truck's not bad

yeah, the shocks mounted to the hoops, don't see it too often.

Don't know why he's got that inner shock, guess he didn't bother getting limiting straps or whatever

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
I just think that the fabtech maikin the tires stick out so far is what is killin it and the wheels....other than that its tits!

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
trucks nice but i dont really like when people mount there reseviors to the hoops, looks better connected to the shock

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
yeah, I don't like the wide front tires anymore then the next guy, but its still a sweet truck
Oh yeah I wasnt downing the truck but I was just sayin if It were mine I woulda went with a full drop or a knuckle kit that didnt put the tires in the other lane!! I would drive the shit outa it though

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
cant he just take that fabtech shock out and use just the foxs? if not then whats the fuckin point? the wheels kill it.

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
fabtechs stance and the way the subframe are gross

·
4,725 Posts
3 shocks per wheel. Maybe those shocks dampen the shockload for the Earth instead of a single shock dampening for the truck.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts