GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
1,932 Posts
gay name.

oh come on man, FUCK this pisses me off. I was going to call my god damn 1-ton bagged and bodydropped chevy fucking heretic. THOSE cock suckers im going to fucking break that mustang.... god damnit that seriously pisses me off. My highschool english teacher called me a heretic one and i liked the name and alway dreamed of calling a bad ass truck heretic and FUCKING THEY STOLE THE NAME FUCK god damnit mother fucker... i wanted to go BALL TO THE WALL with shit on my 1-ton to justify it... god damnit

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Those guys ain't 2 smurt. Last I checked you can't get a v6 in a GT package...

Cameron

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
there are hundreds, if not thousands, of mustang fanboys out there right now trying to come up with ways to end their lives after seeing that video :LOL:

·
Member # 625
968 Posts
If Ford made an engine that could compete with the LS7, maybe they wouldn't have to swap in a Chevy engine. I like the idea, definitely unique.

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
If Ford made an engine that could compete with the LS7, maybe they wouldn't have to swap in a Chevy engine. I like the idea, definitely unique.
Ford obviously doesnt have to make an engine to compete with the LS7 because of sales.
I wish they would come back out with the 5.8 make it a DOHC, Im sure itd be good for 400hp at the least

·
Member # 625
968 Posts
Ford obviously doesnt have to make an engine to compete with the LS7 because of sales.
Hey, since Ford is doing so awesome. :LOL: They sell alot of F150s but GMC Sierra + Chevy Silverado = more sales than the F150. I'm done....

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Hey, since Ford is doing so awesome. :LOL: They sell alot of F150s but GMC Sierra + Chevy Silverado = more sales than the F150. I'm done....
Thanks for info just about everyone knows......Im sure you knew the mustang out sold the both F-bodys and then some.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts