GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone's gotta have one or know where I could find one. Damn dealer wants an arm and a leg and none of the wrecking yards have them. The aftermarket ones don't seem like they have hit the market yet.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
How much are you looking to spend for one? I've got one that came off an 06 with around 3000 miles on it b/c it had a small ding in the chrome. LMK.

Chris
Acro Texas

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
It's not even a scratch or a crack in the chrome. It's actually just a little dimple from underneath...didn't even chip the chrome off. I tried to take a picture of it, but you couldn't see it in the pics, so it' snot big at all....you actually have to look REAL hard to see it.

11.jpg

12.jpg

I'm asking $150 for it, but I'm accepting reasonable offers. Shipping will be pricey on it also, but maybe it won't be too bad since you're only 4 hours from me.

Chris
Acro Texas

·
Registered
161 Posts
Can you buy new paintable end caps for these grills??? Because mine has the ugly black ones and i want the paintable ones ....Can some one help me out here????

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, the end caps are available separately through the dealership. I beleive they come ready to paint. Somewhere around $25 each maybe if I remember right.

·
Registered
44 Posts
i've got an '06 grille shell in black, with the chrome surround and black bowtie.. it's in perfect condition. i'm also in the DFW area. let me know if you're interested..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts