GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know seems like a stupid question, but it seems easier to find 07 headlight than 08's, about to clear my headlights and want to try it first before I take mine out

·
Detailer & PC Tech
2,785 Posts
you mean like an 08 Sierra compared to an 07 Sierra ( New New Body Style ) , not the classic ones obviously. Then yes they are the same. you can also use 09

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the new body style's, I just wanted to make sure, I know some people on here tried to use a sierra on the chevy's and vice versa

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The brackets on the bottom of them are different from 07 to 08. They mount to the bumper cap differently.
While I was doing a search, I ran across your thread about GM headlights, that was some good shit, I guess you ended up getting it all together, so I will run into problems with the 07's on a 08 truck?

·
Banned
4,961 Posts
While I was doing a search, I ran across your thread about GM headlights, that was some good shit, I guess you ended up getting it all together, so I will run into problems with the 07's on a 08 truck?
i can't remember exactly anymore but I think the brackets on the bottom have 2 screws in them. so you can change it out to the right one if needed. but if i recall correctly you can't order it by itself. you have to get the whole light.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts