1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
[b]Not Prostreet[/b]
2,541 Posts
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
i wont give you shit on this one dude. like mentioned, if the reflections were similar, then it wouldnt be that bad. just curious why you always post half-finished photos? you know that its yet another reason for someone to give you hell. do you like the attention?

·
OG GMFS Member
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i've read tutorials on how to color match but i cant seem to get it to work....

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Honestly, I think its a pretty good chop. Sure, the reflections dont line up.. But hell, I like to consider myself pretty good with the program and I doubt I could have finished that photo perfectly. Looks pretty good.

·
OG GMFS Member
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I tried to get the color to match up best i could and this is what i came up with....
caddyclipped2copy.jpg

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
all things considered it is a hell of a lot better chop than a lot of people on here could even hope to do.

that said, for the love of god dont ever put those wheels on anything, please

·
GMFS ember
713 Posts
I tried to get the color to match up best i could and this is what i came up with....
caddyclipped2copy.jpg
some advice, completely desaturate the paint of the body. then go to image>>adjustments>>variations. add some green and click OK. then press Ctrl+U and move the sliders till you get your color. the body has a bit of blue fading in with the blue green.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
i wont give you shit on this one dude. like mentioned, if the reflections were similar, then it wouldnt be that bad. just curious why you always post half-finished photos? you know that its yet another reason for someone to give you hell. do you like the attention?
he enters them in the under construction class at photoshop shows

1 - 16 of 16 Posts