GMC Truck Forum banner

681 - 687 of 687 Posts

·
jewish misanthropist
484 Posts
Got the new LML shop truck fixed up.

View attachment 825831

View attachment 825827

I rebuilt the back of the bed. It was all bent up tread plate. I scalloped the corners, added the aluminum light boxes, recessed tag box, bed lined the top, and put some work lights on top.

View attachment 825829
The HD Z71 appearance package front end is one of the best looking front ends GM ever put on a truck. Wish they sold more of them. Finding one used is damn near impossible

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #683
The HD Z71 appearance package front end is one of the best looking front ends GM ever put on a truck. Wish they sold more of them. Finding one used is damn near impossible
I agree, I couldn’t even find aftermarket paintable parts. It’s all gm parts on this truck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice work on the 2500HD Chevy hood for the GMC front!

Curious how you are liking or disliking the Zone diff drop? Would you go that route again vs a full 3 or 4" lift? Rough ride with the keys cranked at all? Thanks

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #685
Nice work on the 2500HD Chevy hood for the GMC front!

Curious how you are liking or disliking the Zone diff drop? Would you go that route again vs a full 3 or 4" lift? Rough ride with the keys cranked at all? Thanks

If I could go back I wouldn’t do the diff drop. It doesn’t ride bad but it’s really no benifit at my current height.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
681 - 687 of 687 Posts