GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting all painted door handles or some esky handles. I have searched and googled but dont know where the best place to find them is. Also how do you know if there paintable or not? If anyone could kindly shoot me a link or help me with my search I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
smooth and paint

·
Registered
2 Posts
You can get esky handles on eBay. If you search they come up, place out of Florida. About 250 though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
292 Posts
You can paint the textured too, but look alot better smooth, im getting new ones after a while so for now i just did it myself with duplicolor

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Smooth handles and paint them or buy Esky handles that are already painted of they have your truck color. Check eBay and do a google search they are everywhere.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I got mine on ebay from am-autoparts they arrived in 2-3 days. Ive bought a good bit from them and was always happy. I took the handles apart so that there wouldn't be any tape lines.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I smoothed my textured handles and they turned out great. Only thing is you won't have the chrome pull like on the Esky's

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
or go to rockauto and get the smoothed with chrome pulls for $100. Just look up 05 Escalade.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts