GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Jack Daniels aficianado
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Just bought my first bowtie this past weekend, a 2007 2500HD 6.0 RCLB, 56k, lifted on 35"s. Put about 1000 miles on it road tripping to upstate NY and back in 4 days, found a few glitches i need to take care of (hopefully y'all can help) or i'll have the dealer fix up, but so far i'm in love.

I sold my 2005 F250 crewcab Turbo diesel, it was another gorgeous truck and could really shit and git... until the heads cracked and gaskets went... even after a bulletproof kit. decided i wanted to get away from the diesel world for a bit and join the 12mpg club

I was a bit nervous about switching to a regular cab, but my girl and i dont have any kids yet (and dont plan to for awhile), and i can throw the 3 dogs in the back, so i decided to pull the trigger.

Just moved to PA in december to start a new job. before that i was down in Oklahoma managing a whitetail ranch, before that i as in Wyoming on a cattle/trophy elk ranch, and before that i was born and raised in Upstate NY.

i built a 2000 jeep wrangler from the frame up before i bought the yellow ford, and i've owned trucks from all 3 of the "big" brands, my dad is a diehard GM man and just shook his head every time i came home with something else. finally listened to him haha.

i also have a 2014 Scrambler XP850 Limited edition that i beat on/ride on the weekends. if anybody lives around pittsburgh and knows of some places to ride i'd love to hear about them

thanks for the opportunity to join up and learn

Cody

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,892 Posts
Re: 07 nbs 2500HD owner in Pittsburgh PA

Welcome from the other side of PA... :shake: I've been to Pitt a lot as I had 4 friends that went to college there and my best friend moved out there to live with his fiancé. We'd road trip out long weekends and party our asses off! Lol. That was a long time ago it seems!

Oh, and btw.... According to "forum lingo"... Your new Chevy is a NNBS. NBS was 99-07c (Classic) models.

·
Jack Daniels aficianado
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 07 nbs 2500HD owner in Pittsburgh PA

ahhh i was curious if i was calling it right, lol. thanks bigblue!

·
HABS SUCK!!
1,833 Posts
Welcome, I miss my old rev from time to time

·
Jack Daniels aficianado
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol put on 80 miles back home in NY last weekend in those -30* windchills. i have the Jack Daniels sled. Shes old but still my favorite sled to ride! although that phazer was alot of fun for the 10 miles i got to braaappp on it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts