GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 07 nnbs sierra 8" fabtech, 2" daystar strut spacers, add-a-leaf, 6.5"rcx blocks. But I find the rear end sagging lower then The front and I want to get a rear high rake. Are there any rear lift options that are inexpensive and won't ruin my ride but still get an inch or two more out of it. I've tried another add a leaf and it made it way to solid. Can't find deavers up in canada and shipping costs are just stupid high and not worth it. Any help would be appreciated.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
78 Posts
Do a shackle flip for 4", and take out the add-a-leafs.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ain't cheap, but you could buy a set of the Atlas 10" springs that are included in the Bulletproof 12/10 kit. I think they're 5 or 6 leafs, same spring poundage as stock, just a very progressive rate. With the Bulletproof kit you don't use any blocks between spring and axle, you take the factory one out, all 10" comes from the spring. So in theory you could add blocks under it if you ever needed more than 10". I think springs run around $1000 alone.

-Connor

·
Registered
876 Posts
Yeah you could do that^ I have Atlas and they're nice. It's still a 3/4 ton truck but it beats blocks.

Or buy the oneupoffroad traction blocks. Don't rake it out, level if you must.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Atlas is a Canadian company? I always seem to get caught paying duty on everything I order from the states and on top of shipping it's not worth it. And I technically have 10" of lift in the front but it sure doesn't seem like it, and I feel like a 10" lift leaf pack would sit awkwardly high in the rear. I want the rake to be similar to stock, looks the meanest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts