GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my new 2007 gmc sierra a few months ago....decided to jack it up! Had trouble getting the lift for it...started at 6:30 this morning and finished around 4 in the afternoon...had it aligned by 6:30....IM TIRED!...its a Fabtech 7" kit and 2" leveling kit (strut spacers) rear lift hasnt got here yet so i installed 6 inch blocks for now but its gonna need at least 8" lift springs and a 1.5" block to sit level. The rear is 3.5" lower than the back .It's running 35x14.5x20 Super Swamper Iroks.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

front done

Less than 3000 miles and under the knife!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
looks good...is it a smooth ride with the coils?

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
badass...think your the first owner of a lifted nnbs 07. Im also curious how it rides compared to the older torsion bar suspension. Belmont will be proud of all that cali

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah....it literally rides like a cadillac! The coilovers ride 10 times better than the torsion bars...i've had 4 trucks with torsion bars and its like night and day.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yeah it def has a lot of Cali to it right now haha...at least i didnt get headlights flashed at me tonite on the way home...they point over everyone's heads!

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
How much clearance do you have for bigger tires? They look like they can accept a bigger tire with that much lift and those huge fender wells

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As far as tire clearance goes....im thinking 37s MAYBE 38's with some trimming...right now i havent cut any part of the fender or bumper valence.

·
GMFS Sr. Canadian Member
4,519 Posts
dayum those tires look like babies on there!

i thought you were going to leave it like the pics before i read the post, i was about to tell you that it looked retarded :rofl2:

·
Bigger, Longer, and UnCut
987 Posts
Looks sweet, I thought it was 2wd until i saw the front drive shaft on the floor.

And get some bigger meats!

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
somehow i'm gonna end up gettin a new truck yet dammit!

1 - 20 of 106 Posts