GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well ive seen this truck at a local chevy dealer on my way to work alot and have stopped and looked at it meaning to take some pics for GMFS i just never have got around to it.

The dealer also has one of the new '07 Avalanches that is the Regency package its bad.. 22s and an awesome paint job and they had a chevy 4500 Regency package but i havent seen it the past 2 times i went by there. And they have 2 of the new 07 2500's, Im waiting to see one of the new duallys.

But i saw where one of my buddys had posted up pics of it somewhere else and said he might be getting it, right now he has an '07 Tahoe but heres the pics of the truck..

·
OG
1,498 Posts
I like the new Silverados, except this part:

2007RegencySilverado-edited.jpg

I wish they would have made it one piece.

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
same with me i like the GMC bumpers better

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Not feelin the wheels but I like it other than that! Some of the NNBS style trucks look really good then some not so much!! The GMC's are bad....that guy with the grey GMC on the back wheels and 37's on here has a killer lookin truck!

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not feelin the wheels but I like it other than that! Some of the NNBS style trucks look really good then some not so much!! The GMC's are bad....that guy with the grey GMC on the back wheels and 37's on here has a killer lookin truck!
HIGHSIERRA, yeah his truck is awesome! Im more of a fan for the new sierra front end than the silverado too but i still like the silverados.. this truck has 35s on it.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
im waiting for the dealer to call me back....i pretty much had an urge, so their see if i can get a 6spd with the duramax still...if not, oh well....

Dave

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
The dealer that has the truck Harrison is talking about is the same dealer that made me strip down my 04 2WD truck I had and put it back to stock. That involved: cutting off the molded rollpan, reinstalling a rear bumper, taking the 4/6 drop off of it, leaving a c-notch, taking off the alarm, and a few other things. They're a bunch of jackasses! They first hit you with the "what do you want your payments to be?" Now they're selling truck like these that are overpriced. They could've had my truck for the same price, and it would've also come with 20" wheels. Everything was colormatched too, so it looked like hell with stock wheels, at stock height, a c-notch sticking out, and everything colormatched. I see it running around town and just shake my head....

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Anyone who buys a regency truck like that is ignorant IMO. You can get the same truck without all the regency shit for way less money, and then do all that custom stuff to it and still come out ahead.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
HIGHSIERRA, yeah his truck is awesome! Im more of a fan for the new sierra front end than the silverado too but i still like the silverados.. this truck has 35s on it.
Thanks guys!:shake:

Do you know how much they are asking for that truck? Around here, they have the Rocky Ridge conversions that are similar and they charge around $10500 for the package.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The dealer that has the truck Harrison is talking about is the same dealer that made me strip down my 04 2WD truck I had and put it back to stock. That involved: cutting off the molded rollpan, reinstalling a rear bumper, taking the 4/6 drop off of it, leaving a c-notch, taking off the alarm, and a few other things. They're a bunch of jackasses! They first hit you with the "what do you want your payments to be?" Now they're selling truck like these that are overpriced. They could've had my truck for the same price, and it would've also come with 20" wheels. Everything was colormatched too, so it looked like hell with stock wheels, at stock height, a c-notch sticking out, and everything colormatched. I see it running around town and just shake my head....
Yeah that is true, they are the same dealer that had the tahoe and only offered me $3500 for my old truck with trade in when i ended up selling it for $7000. Im real glad now that i didnt get that 2dr Tahoe.

Thanks guys!:shake:

Do you know how much they are asking for that truck? Around here, they have the Rocky Ridge conversions that are similar and they charge around $10500 for the package.
Im not exactly sure but i think the overall price was around $53,000 for this truck.. near $10,000 for the Regency package.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I worked at regency for 3 years their shit sucks. every thing is done shitty. only thing that is not is the lifts and 4 wheel parts does them.

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
:flame:
Anyone who buys a regency truck like that is ignorant IMO. You can get the same truck without all the regency shit for way less money, and then do all that custom stuff to it and still come out ahead.
I totally agree, but the dealer here saw my lowered truck and the first thing they said was that I didn't have a warranty anymore. The dealers here are jackasses. Anytime something breaks on these trucks they blame the aftermarket stuff right off the bat. My truck had to be towed in one day. Wouldn't even crank. They said they wouldn't give me a rental until they knew it wasn't bad gas, so after the scanner pulled up 14 error codes, they gave me a rental, making me late for work :flame: The next day I had to go remove the alarm/remote start to prove to the idiots that wasn't causing the problem. Turned out to be a bad starter relay. Nothing to do with the alarm. I should've sent them a bill for that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts