GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Team Black
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this on pt.net. I dodnt think hes a member here so I wanted to share these. He says its a 5/7, but looks alittle high to me but nonetheless it looks good.

Track2207008.jpg

Track2207007.jpg

Track2207003.jpg

Track2207001.jpg

Track2207012.jpg

·
Bassmaster
701 Posts
that looks like a 2/3 or something, those bigass wheelwells throw the look off...bigger wheels would surely help!

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
where do these people keep getting RCSB's!?!?! i've called every dealer from illinois, indiana, iowa, michigan, wisonsin, kentucky, missouri and NOBODY has one in stock, nore are they schedules for a delivery of one!

I want a RCSB/stepside SOOOOO bad in a NNBS....my bank said im already approved too if its under 36K. :)

Dave

·
STATIC 4 LIFE
2,923 Posts
where do these people keep getting RCSB's!?!?! i've called every dealer from illinois, indiana, iowa, michigan, wisonsin, kentucky, missouri and NOBODY has one in stock, nore are they schedules for a delivery of one!

I want a RCSB/stepside SOOOOO bad in a NNBS....my bank said im already approved too if its under 36K. :)

Dave
You can order one from your dealer it usually takes 60-90 days.
You can built it how you want too. Its as simple as that. :chillpill

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
The funny this is when I had my 3/4 drop which sat at around 4/5 I would still be lower than any dodges or fords that I came across. Looks like chevy is losing it's reputation in the lowered scene? I can't see them being able to get a 99-02 5/8 stance without compromising serious ride quality and the ergonomics of the suspension.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts