GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just got home from the shop and must say I really like the lift and tires I went with- thanks to all that gave me input, thrilled with both the lift and tires. I went with the 3" Rough Country premium kit, and went with 295/70/17 Cooper Discoverer STT tires. Absolutely love the look of the tires, the ride was awesome and at 80 mph cant hardly hear them, very pleased. Sun was on it's way down but was able to snap a few pics, check out the before and after pics below.

Next, and most importantly-- Huge thanks and kudos to Stephen and http://www.allterrainfabrication.net/ Ive gotta say with the past 4 trucks and lift installs this had to be the best experience by far. Friendly, courteous, professional and damn good price- cant beat this place, gotta check them out.

Before Pics

After Pics (mind you this is minutes after the install trying to get pics before sundown)

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
:boobs:

·
FoTfive'dpokinoutdaside
2,295 Posts
Looks so much better.

·
Registered
41 Posts
That is one nice rig... Looks great... I've got your truck with the OEM 20's and I'm lookin' to get some 305/55/20's or 33/12.50/20's... If mine comes out lookin' anywhere close to this, I'll be a happy man...

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That is tits :imo I love it. I think I may get STT's next, they look damn good
yea, i cant tell you how many 295's and 305/315's i looked at, I looked at Mickey Thompsons, BFG's, Goodyears, Nittos, Yokahomas, shit i cant count them all and went with Coopers and so far absolutely love them. Im itching to find a little mud. Went to a place this morning but the damn cops were just up the street so couldnt do anything.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
doesnt bother me, but I can see how it would be a pain for some
well, ive had a truck lifted 6", 8", 12" and now 3". When I was single, give me that 12" lift. But married with 2 kids and taking customers around all the time, I cant justify a larger lift.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts