1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
has driven a Ford lately.
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
They screwed over the WRX...I liked the 04 model more than the 06 or this new 08 POS.

I swear, they are trying to make a lookalike of the new Chrysler Sebring...wtf?

·
ExhaustSoundzSeniorMember
1,137 Posts
hmm, I wonder if the LX570 is getting the same 5.7 from the Tundras...

M3 = :drool:

EDIT: hehe, no, i cant read...

·
Registered
50 Posts
M3 badass as usual... Wrx umm yea, going down hill as usual.

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
that new M3 is sick. but why does it have a black roof? or is it carbon fiber?

·
Resident Asshole
11,053 Posts
that new M3 is sick. but why does it have a black roof? or is it carbon fiber?
One of the reasons for this low weight is that the new BMW M3 is the first production car in its segment to boast a roof made of carbon-fibre-reinforced plastic (CFP). And in all, the new BMW M3, with the exception of just a few components, is indeed completely new in its engineering and design concept, clearly reflecting the successful tradition of BMW M GmbH.

:read:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i'm not a fan of the new m3. it looks kind of cartoonish so far. The other pics of it were alot better looking, this one, just something is wrong.

·
JetBlue
2,306 Posts
M3 is always gonna be killer performance, with cool-enough styling.

WRX has never been a good looking car, so it's not like they ruined it.

LX definitely looks like it's melting.

-bZj

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
One of the reasons for this low weight is that the new BMW M3 is the first production car in its segment to boast a roof made of carbon-fibre-reinforced plastic (CFP). And in all, the new BMW M3, with the exception of just a few components, is indeed completely new in its engineering and design concept, clearly reflecting the successful tradition of BMW M GmbH.

:read:
haha thanks. i didn't read. i just looked at the pretty pictures.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
i dont know im big in german scene like you but i wouldnt buy any bimmer thats a model after yours. i think after that they took a shit and they look to much like molded peice of cheap plastic. even though it has a great drive train.
it certainly doesn't have the traditional look of a german car, and alot of purists don't like it at all but at the same time I think it looks great and like you said it's got an excellent, it should be blowing cars in its class out the water:imo

I'd like to own one in about 6 years:crazy:

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
:rofl2: at the 3.5 mm into RCA.

I like the M3 the Subie is starting to look Chrysler or BMW, and the Lexus, well, it's a Lexus.

·
Maroon,Black,Chrome
3,347 Posts
the wrx looks like ass!! looks like a riced out corola SERIOUSLY! i like the current ones much better, they actually look like a "sports" car, while that thing like a econo japanese piece of shit

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
it certainly doesn't have the traditional look of a german car, and alot of purists don't like it at all but at the same time I think it looks great and like you said it's got an excellent, it should be blowing cars in its class out the water:imo

I'd like to own one in about 6 years:crazy:
I think i'm going to trade in my s4 in 2 years... I have a feeling that m3 will look alot better slammed on 19s. Since when did bmw put their press cars on 18s?

·
JetBlue
2,306 Posts
the wrx looks like ass!! looks like a riced out corola SERIOUSLY! i like the current ones much better, they actually look like a "sports" car, while that thing like a econo japanese piece of shit
I hope that's a joke....

-bZj

1 - 20 of 20 Posts