GMC Truck Forum banner
21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,722 Posts
Lol using semi truck logic to justify light duty truck mods. Semis also are on the road far long in comparison.

I mean this truck would be so much better if the bed sides matched. Just meh now to me

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Lol using semi truck logic to justify light duty truck mods. Semis also are on the road far long in comparison.

I mean this truck would be so much better if the bed sides matched. Just meh now to me
It does not need it
Lines actually match perfect I would like to see any of you attempt something like this and then you would realize that the bed would be the easiest thing to tackle by a mile but it’s not necessary it actually looks like it’s supposed to look
Nobody even gives it second look
listen I did this for my own pleasure two years ago as soon as 18 hood became available I think I had it done before the truck actually was even available for sale with this new scoop I thought it be cool
it’s for my own pleasure I honestly wish moderator would just take this thread down because I guess what’s the point of the Sema shows and everything that they do when you’re going to hate all
But somehow all treads where changing 11 to 13 makes sense litlle bumper /bracket and grille
I could’ve fix the truck bed as well if it was necessary, I don’t need some amateur and yes I said it to all unless you are collision/ rebuilder or restorer you should not talk about things you dont understand or know
if I was willing to do all of this then you can bet that I was looking and scrutinizing everything on this build so if the bed was off and if I could’ve spent 5K in parts I would’ve find a brand new takeoff bad for eight or 900 bucks and I would stuck it on there or I would put the bedsides and graft them on there
it ls besides the point I own my own shop monies not an issue I prefer older non DEF engines and I bought this truck new I know this truck and I did it for me and as business promo, so again moderator just take this tread off this is ridiculous

·
Just some fuckin guy
2,426 Posts
These guys really went easy on you. maybe you should check out silveradosierra.com. I heard they give out participation trophies.

Reactions: ferraiolo1

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,722 Posts
Lol. How the fuck does a square front fender match a round rear fender. Listen cup cake gmfs is not a nut hugging site.

I didn't read half of your rambling because you don't like my opinion but it looks unfinished.

Also if it was truly for your own enjoyment you would not give 2 fucks what any of us say. Based on your reply you sound like a giant fgt

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Lol. How the fuck does a square front fender match a round rear fender. Listen cup cake gmfs is not a nut hugging site.

I didn't read half of your rambling because you don't like my opinion but it looks unfinished.

Also if it was truly for your own enjoyment you would not give 2 fucks what any of us say. Based on your reply you sound like a giant fgt
Only ******* usually call other people ******* show me some of your work and then maybe I’ll give you a pleasure off some feedback this was supposed to be one of those Cher show how it was done for somebody wants to redo it as well just because you can’t do it and you jealous doesn’t mean that you need to go this way bro

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,722 Posts
Only ******* usually call other people ******* show me some of your work and then maybe I’ll give you a pleasure off some feedback this was supposed to be one of those Cher show how it was done for somebody wants to redo it as well just because you can’t do it and you jealous doesn’t mean that you need to go this way bro
First off when did I say your work was bad?

It's called flow and your truck is missing it. That is what I referenced. You shared your truck and got opinions about it. Than they were not what you wanted. So now you got butthurt over it. I get it your ego is damaged and you are trying to repair it but you sound like little bitch. I wish the mods would just remove this is the equivalent to taking your toys and going home because the other kids were not nice.

Oh also I could care less about your opinion on what I have done or do. Feel free to comment on any of my threads cupcake.

·
x3 shitbox owner
4,016 Posts
Also OP, our new moderator hasn't visited the site in two months so good luck on trying to get this thread taken down.

·
This place sucks dicks
4,939 Posts
The front doesnt match the back. This is a mullet truck.

I agree the work looks good but it just looks like someone stuck a new front end on an old truck.

Reactions: SierraZ570

·
x3 shitbox owner
4,016 Posts
21 - 40 of 69 Posts