GMC Truck Forum banner
41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
9,888 Posts
For Christ sakes I just want to see 14+ tails in an 08 bed, why is this so hard? OP is master of retrofitting so let’s see it happen.

Reactions: ferraiolo1

·
Registered
351 Posts
Have you never been on this site? If you don’t follow the crowd here and do the same thing as everyone else you’re called a ****** and trashed. That being said, I have an 08 and I couldn’t stand the front fenders being so different from the rear but it’s your truck so you should do what makes you happy. You did good work, just not my taste but Im a bit OCD. I’m glad you’re happy with it but obviously all you’ll get at GMFS for anything even remotely different is grief.

·
Registered
351 Posts
NutHuGGin :gayfight::leghump:
Middle school still. LMAO. Damn kids never grew up here. It’s like I go back in time every time I visit this site, so I don’t bother with this place much. It’s like the same 6 kids every time. Eventually this site will close and you’ll all have no one left to pick on. Don’t cry though, there’s still places for you little fellas.

·
Registered
9,888 Posts
Middle school still. LMAO. Damn kids never grew up here. It’s like I go back in time every time I visit this site, so I don’t bother with this place much. It’s like the same 6 kids every time. Eventually this site will close and you’ll all have no one left to pick on. Don’t cry though, there’s still places for you little fellas.
:wank:

Reactions: Nasty

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,722 Posts
Fgt

·
Just some fuckin guy
2,426 Posts
Have you never been on this site? If you don’t follow the crowd here and do the same thing as everyone else you’re called a ****** and trashed. That being said, I have an 08 and I couldn’t stand the front fenders being so different from the rear but it’s your truck so you should do what makes you happy. You did good work, just not my taste but Im a bit OCD. I’m glad you’re happy with it but obviously all you’ll get at GMFS for anything even remotely different is grief.
my truck has black 17x9s, no cm and amber lenses and i dont get trahsed. everyone is fgt tho

·
n. fil-dert.
7,085 Posts
my truck has black 17x9s, no cm and amber lenses and i dont get trahsed. everyone is fgt tho
I painted my stock 17" rims black once. I painted my bow tie gold once. I have a CB antenna and a "custom" bull bar. My wheels cost $80 each. I have Kanati Mud Hogs. Nobody has called me a fgt yet so my feelings are hurt.

IMO it's not about fitting in with your mods, it's about not crying when someone calls you out on it. More than one person in this forum made a run at my coilover brackets but zero fucks were given and I survived it.

·
Just some fuckin guy
2,426 Posts
I painted my stock 17" rims black once. I painted my bow tie gold once. I have a CB antenna and a "custom" bull bar. My wheels cost $80 each. I have Kanati Mud Hogs. Nobody has called me a fgt yet so my feelings are hurt.

IMO it's not about fitting in with your mods, it's about not crying when someone calls you out on it. More than one person in this forum made a run at my coilover brackets but zero fucks were given and I survived it.
fgt

better?

·
This place sucks dicks
4,939 Posts
YOUR SIGNATURE IS TOO GODDAMN BIG

Reactions: SierraZ570

·
n. fil-dert.
7,085 Posts
But 17s are awesome lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
They are the new 15s.

I wouldn't worry about getting this back on the rails I think OP checked out.

41 - 60 of 69 Posts