GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Detailer & PC Tech
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a bad ass mod, not sure about the paint, but def looks good, at least to me.

DSC00331.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

DSC00297.jpg

DSC00355.jpg

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,237 Posts
Looks sick as shit! I think I would have kept it mostly black though and done a few small touches of red...

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
hell yea, have to find a escalade in bad shape, i know that cluster runs for about 1K
I could have done this if they would have totaled my friends mom's escky. She was t boned and it fucked up the rear end and shit. Like the leaf spring broke off and shit but they some how repaired it. I wanted to get him wheels but those got fucked up too. I would have taken alot of shit out of her car casue she had the fully loaded one with the 6.0 and all the goodies.:)

·
Resident Metal Head
5,528 Posts
a tad bit too much red for my taste on the interior, but still looks wicked anyways.

soo much work to do that
:whoa:

·
professional grade
2,999 Posts
def a bad ass mod. too much ginger. and the dash kits they make for the escalades blow a dick hole

·
under construction
297 Posts
Truck looks amazing inside and out:imo Just could of done without the paint on the steering wheel. And that would be an expensive dash swap

·
35's > MPG
460 Posts
i was seriously contemplating going into the bathroom and touching myself until i realized just how much red is in the interior...kinda overkill imo. If it were me, i'd go all black inside.

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
that truck was for sale BEFORE the caddy dash...$42K

It's fkn insane. I would be all over that like flies on shit if I had the funds.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
I could have done this if they would have totaled my friends mom's escky. She was t boned and it fucked up the rear end and shit. Like the leaf spring broke off and shit but they some how repaired it. I wanted to get him wheels but those got fucked up too. I would have taken alot of shit out of her car casue she had the fully loaded one with the 6.0 and all the goodies.:)
no it didnt :crazy:

·
PT.Net Member
195 Posts
i bet there was a couple issues to deal with on the HVAC conversion and i heard those cluster swaps are a mother fucker :shrug:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts