·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
where's the smiley for orgasm?

:drool: :drool: :drool:

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
nice lookin car...hood looks kinda gay with the opening already at the front of the car...looks useless/unnecessary...
um... its necessary to clear the supercharger....

without that hood you don't get the SC'r... without the supercharger you might as well buy a regular vette.

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
I'm sure they will revise the hood before '09 gets here.... I'm willing to bet a lot of it will change... probably even the supercharger. :nono:

Chevy has been a cock tease the past few years, I'm not getting any hopes up for a 'vette or a camaro.... the current Z06 is truly badass though. It actually did suprise me.

·
No more Tahoe
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm sure they will revise the hood before '09 gets here.... I'm willing to bet a lot of it will change... probably even the supercharger. :nono:

Chevy has been a cock tease the past few years, I'm not getting any hopes up for a 'vette or a camaro.... the current Z06 is truly badass though. It actually did suprise me.
Well GM is progressing in the performance market...for instance the 2002 concept trailblazer ss only had a lq4 6L rather than what the production one come with (LS2)!:head:

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Needs more hp, gm says they have easily another 100hp on tap if they wanted it out of the ls7, so the supercharged version should be easily 700+ instead of just 650+

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Needs more hp, gm says they have easily another 100hp on tap if they wanted it out of the ls7, so the supercharged version should be easily 700+ instead of just 650+
It probably is closer to 700 just rated at 650.

The 03 cobra was rated at 390 but put out 430avg.....Hell I seen a stock 03 cobra put down 376rwhp

·
Test Analyst
26 Posts
"We now believe that the SS will use a version of the base Corvette’s V-8—bored out to 6.2 liters of displacement—with a supercharger bolted to the top."

1 - 20 of 37 Posts