GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Ruslan and I'm from Ukraine.
I want to make total conversion of my '95 2dr GMC Yukon from '09 Cadillac Escalade. I want to move frame, suspension, drivetrain, transmission, engine and interior to my Yukon (I know I'm crazy).
In this thread I will tell you about the work on this project. A little later I will post a video on YouTube with a full report on the work.
I know how to transfer the entire technical part, but I need advice on moving the interior. If you know how to do that, please, tell me how.
P.S I search on google but can't find same project. If you have seen similar projects, please share the link.
Thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Today we remove body from frame, remove engine, transmission, suspension etc. Tomorrow we will begin to prepare the frame for painting

·
Administrator
3,363 Posts
Ok, I gotta be honest. Coming into this thread I thought it was going to be another one of those "will the front clip from an 09 esky just bolt on to my 95 yukon or will I have to mod it" type threads. I am pleasantly surprised.

I'm sub'd for future posts to see how things continue to progress. I got my popcorn ready.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'd think the hardest part of the interior switch over will be door panels and dash. I'll be interested to see how you figure that out since everything is molded plastic.
Yes, for me it's a hardest part of work

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Wow, saw thread title and the number of responses and expected lots of jesty posts. Instead, OP delivers in a big way. Bravo.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts