·
Registered
372 Posts
This is awesome! Sub’d!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
910 Posts
Isn't the dash a little wider than the obs trucks? Are you going to shorten it at all?

Progress is looking good though

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Isn't the dash a little wider than the obs trucks? Are you going to shorten it at all?

Progress is looking good though
No, body's have same width and no need to cut side of dash, but door panel on Escalade higher the GMT400 and need some modifications. Which ones will I show a little later.
Also, I need to cut front top edge of dash and cover.

·
Some dude on the internet
262 Posts
Holy shit, man. You're gettin down on this thing. Can't wait to see how it turns out. Thumbs up for the shop cat too.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
You swapped the escalade latches so the electronics will work? Doing the same with window motors / mirrors?? Curious as to how all that is going to work out.

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,439 Posts
I am pleasantly surprised and impressed with the workmanship in this thread. Keep it up OP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
You swapped the escalade latches so the electronics will work? Doing the same with window motors / mirrors?? Curious as to how all that is going to work out.
Yes, I changed the locks to make the electronics work and because they work better. Now I don’t know about the mirrors and motors, i think about that.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts