GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
GMFS Member
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have (1) 22x10 Boyd Coddington Sidewinder wheel with a Nitto 555 285/35R22 tire mounted. I was going to use this as a coffee table but i have too much shit and don't have room for it. The wheel is brand new and has never even been mounted on a truck. It fits a NBS. The tire was on my truck for a little bit but still has awesome tread. I also have the last 6-9inches of a axle with the studs on it to make a coffee table out of. I have 6 acorn lug nuts too.
I will sell everything for $350 plus shipping. this wheel alone is worth $900+ and the tire cost $250 brand new. I just need it out of my way.
The wheel just has finger prints and dust on it. it is BRAND new.
Picture108.gif

Picture121.gif

Picture120.gif

·
OGMFS Member
1,327 Posts
If I had this I would have the baddest gardenhose roller upper thing in the neighborhood.bump for you J.

·
OGMFS Member
1,327 Posts
ron you want it? I'll trade you for a alt. I need this bitch outta my way.
I cant pass that up man, pm sent.My Goodyear garden hose is gonna look good on there!:rofl2:

·
GMFS Member
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I cant pass that up man, pm sent.My Goodyear garden hose is gonna look good on there!:rofl2:
hahaha. You're going to have to get a picture and make it your sig. Too bad it isn't one of the best looking wheels or you could just get 3 more and be tuckin 22's.

I think i have a 20 inch boyd slayer laying around too. I'll see if i can find and i'll post it for sale.

by the way, PM returned:shake:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts