GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
No more Tahoe
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and some buddies went to the track the other day and made a couple of passes.
I was very satisfied w/ runs..
1/4----- 13.88
speed---97.95 mph
not bad for stock!
th_173.jpg

177.jpg

176.jpg

·
Bassmaster
701 Posts
Very respectable numbers!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Nice run...is yours AWD or RWD?

·
Test Analyst
26 Posts
What track are you guys at? I just graduated from State in Dec. and moved to Ridgeland. I am assuming the track is somewhere in the Jackson area...??

I was confused about where it was at first because I see the Hunter Henry center in the background of NightmareTahoe's sig. Then I noticed that EXTREME was there that day and is from the Brandon area....

·
OG
181 Posts
What track are you guys at? I just graduated from State in Dec. and moved to Ridgeland. I am assuming the track is somewhere in the Jackson area...??

I was confused about where it was at first because I see the Hunter Henry center in the background of NightmareTahoe's sig. Then I noticed that EXTREME was there that day and is from the Brandon area....
Steven, that was at the track in hattiesburg (hubcity). Nightmares brother goes to state and we were up there visiting one weekend and got those shots infront of that building. You have any pics of your truck. Maybe i've seen you around?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts