GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ended up only getting two runs in and was on street tires. I didnt do much weight reduction besides take out the back seat. I dropped the tail gate to try and get some weight on the ass end... The track was greasy as hell...

1st run: (motor)

60' 2.0

1/8 8.9 @ 79mph

2nd run: (150 shot)

60' 2.24

1/8 9.3 @ 77mph

on the bottle, it was cutting out bad on the top end. I'm going to try and clean and regap the plugs and see how it runs again. Its WAY too rich... Whats that compute into a 1/4 mile?? I know it wont be too impressive but it will give me hope since this thing turns on the last 1/2 of the track.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I ended up only getting two runs in and was on street tires. I didnt do much weight reduction besides take out the back seat. I dropped the tail gate to try and get some weight on the ass end... The track was greasy as hell...

1st run: (motor)

60' 2.0

1/8 8.9 @ 79mph

2nd run: (150 shot)

60' 2.24

1/8 9.3 @ 77mph

on the bottle, it was cutting out bad on the top end. I'm going to try and clean and regap the plugs and see how it runs again. Its WAY too rich... Whats that compute into a 1/4 mile?? I know it wont be too impressive but it will give me hope since this thing turns on the last 1/2 of the track.

1st run in the 1/4 should be around a 14.1

2nd run should have been around 14.7

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, it runs 12's in the 1/4 LOL... street tires and shitty track prep SUKKKKKKK

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
definitely need some tires under it... my boy in his lightning ran 8.0's all night, its normally 7.6's in the 1/8... 12.3-4 in the 1/4 ... he was on 14" wide slicks...and pulling 1.9 60's... the track was shit last week. I'm going ot see if they can get their shit together and make it hook this Friday if I can get back down.

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not sweating it... the truck spun past 1/2 track so I knew the times were going to be shit... even on motor. hopefully by super chevy I'll get some tires under it... I know it has some 12-oh's in it somewhere.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts