GMC Truck Forum banner

10-12" Cognito - Joshs/Boyetts/Joshs/?

Craigslist 
7K views 78 replies 23 participants last post by  dlt76028 
#1 ·
#5 ·
GMFS guys get a discount. :secret:

Edit: Since we are on the subject I have my lpp longtubes, hd hood (non-oem), and iroks (30-40% tread on two) for sale as well. Didn't want to list on GMFS being a pita to ship large items.

#7 ·
I want the Cognito and the HD hood...

Damn it, why can't you live close to me? :bawl:
Just move out here :crazy: The worse part is I haven't gotten any hits on the cognito besides a dude with a 2wd. They probably think I'm asking too much. :nono: Then the lazy sons of bitches expect me to deliver the other parts too :roflmao:

#9 ·
Just move out here :crazy: The worse part is I haven't gotten any hits on the cognito besides a dude with a 2wd. They probably think I'm asking too much. :nono: Then the lazy sons of bitches expect me to deliver the other parts too :roflmao:
If I had not just bought those MTZ's, I would've bought the cognito and paid for shipping

#11 ·
#12 ·
Pm how much you want for the cognito kit, and the HD hood. My brother is in the SF bay area and he can pick these for me.

#15 ·
PM sent. Wish you all lived in Cali :crazy:

#17 ·
Just curious, what do you want for the Iroks? You said 2 are at 30-40%, what are the others at?? :hmm:
The other two are at like 10-15%. Basically if someone is desperate enough to need to run tires for just a bit. I don't trust those personally. 100 bucks for the 2 iroks for gmfs members. I was going to buy 2 more iroks and use those, but found these x-terrains so decided to just sell these.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.