GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am debaiting on getting rid of my lift to do other things with the truck so I am seeing if it will be worth it to sell my lift if the price is right for it. I am asking $1800 for the kit with the 10" rear spring pack,heim steering,and double knuckle front driveshaft. For another $200 I will throw in the new in box front 4.56 gears and the rear also. Let me know.

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
make me an offer. I am up for a trade of some sort. depends on what it is.

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump:guns:

·
4,725 Posts
Time for 15" lift and 35's

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
f250 or a lightning race truck if I can't get an f250.

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
they don't sell a kit for my truck and I really don't want to fool around with ifs anymore. I am not to sure about big trucks anymore period..... I used to be into racing pretty big and used to really love the lightnings. It's just a thought but who knows, I might buy a geo metro.lol Anyways, back to topic.

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do they have a website?

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks bro!

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am very excited about this kit but they did not say how long until it is released or the contact info or phone # is down. Any idea how much we are looking at?

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
hey if that heim works on the OBS which i think it does im interested... also interested in ur front shaft if itll work on my 8 lug obs. im gonna need one very soon.

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I can't seperate it without selling the whole lift. If it don't sell, I am going to roll it until this sas kit comes out then that will be going together.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts