GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're offering 10% off ALL induction products that we carry through the month of March. This covers all filters, highflow inductions, VR stacks, ram air systems, MAF sensors, throttlebodies and intake manifolds.

The discount will be taken off when your order is processed. This can not be combined with any other offers. Sale will be ending on Wednesday, March 31st!

Orders can be placed online or by calling 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763).

Be sure to let us know where you saw this ad so we know where our advertising dollars are working! :)

Tom

Order line - 1-877-4-TBYRNE
E-mail - [email protected]

Price Match Plus policy

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We don't list any products for Dodge trucks but if a manufacturer that we deal with has it, we can get it :)

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
tbyrne said:
Just click on the banner above. That will take you into our website. We currently don't carry the AEM and UPD intakes.

Thanks,
Tom

Order line - 1-877-4-TBYRNE
E-mail - [email protected]

Price Match Plus policy
Cool. I see you have Volant Intakes. I however, can't find a price. What am I looking at for an Intake for a 04 Ram "Hemi" if that matters?

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We only list the GM inductions but can get any system that Volant produces. I'll see if I can get a price for that one.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
01GMC said:
Thanks. :head:

I didn't forget about you but haven't been able to get ahold of anyone at Volant for our price. My current catalog doesn't list this system yet. I'll try again on Monday morning.

Have a good weekend!
Tom

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Finally heard back from Volant. The part # is 16857 and our regular price is $259.99. You can save 10% off of this during the March sale.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
tbyrne said:
Finally heard back from Volant. The part # is 16857 and our regular price is $259.99. You can save 10% off of this during the March sale.

About 10 days left for this offer!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts