GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would be some good 10's that would fit in a box under the back seat of a nbs? I want some that hit pretty hard but sound pretty decent. I was thinking some RF Power HXs or some Apline Type R's. I really wanted the jl w6v2 but too damn expensive.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
i use to run eclipse subs there bad ass

i would look into some ID V.3's there sweet and should work well under the seat

also www.sounddomain.com has soundstream exact 10's for $89 and they are very nice sq subs that can bump

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I had 10" Alpine Type R's, and now I have 10" JL W6's, and they both pound pretty hard. The Alpines are really good subs! I only had 250 watts going to each (1000watt max each), and they still hit really hard..

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
i love my Type R 10's. i have 4, but only 2 hooked up right now (too lazy). each pair are powered by a JBL BP600.1. they hit hard and sound very good IMO.

·
Registered
464 Posts
There are a lot of good subs out there, you just need to know what you are wanting and mounting depth, Memphis, Eclipse, Alpine, MTX, Rockford-Fosgate, Coustic,JL, they are all good subs, it just depends on what you are looking for, stereo shops bash each other cause of the brands they carry....their brand is always better, but there are a lot of good subs, so buy what you want.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts