·
Registered
1,121 Posts
that is a fast ugly ass crossfire.

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
when you say a few bolt ons, does that also mean a new bolt on motor?

quick little car
:lol: Nope. The SRT-6 is supercharged, it puts out 350 hp stock. This guy has an upgraded pulley, intake, tune and a few other small things.

As for looks, yep, it's hit or miss. Although, I get compliments on mine all the time.

·
HABS SUCK!!
1,833 Posts
When I was in Hartford last thursday I saw a black one all done up.

·
Registered
10,591 Posts
If a stock engine stock turbo CCSB Duramax can run a 12.40 with a tune, lift pump, tie rod sleeves, and a half built trans; I believe that crossfire can run those times with a few bolt ons and slicks.

The color isn't very humbling to that car though. That color blue is nas-tay.

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
As for looks, yep, it's hit or miss. Although, I get compliments on mine all the time.
from guys or girls? Or those in between?

:rofljest:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Saw one bout a year ago in LA candy red with staggered wheels seemed to be 20x10's or 12's in the rear they had a really DEEP dish in the rear! Shit looked tight yo!

I remember when my dad took me to test drive those when I was in High School and I didn't fit for shit in that thing :rofljest: too small not for the 6+ ft guys that's for sure:crazy:

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
When I was in Hartford last thursday I saw a black one all done up.
You sure it wasn't me?

I go down to the beach in Rhode Island every weekend. I go through Hartford on 91 then 2.

I wouldn't call mine all done up but I have HIDs, debadged, and exhaust:

Saw one bout a year ago in LA candy red with staggered wheels seemed to be 20x10's or 12's in the rear they had a really DEEP dish in the rear! Shit looked tight yo!

I remember when my dad took me to test drive those when I was in High School and I didn't fit for shit in that thing :rofljest: too small not for the 6+ ft guys that's for sure:crazy:
Yeah, there are a few guys 6'2+ that claim to fit comfortably. I don't know how they do it through :lol:.

The rears need to be real deep if you get rims or else it doesn't look right. I see a few guys buy the generic rims without custom offsets and the wheels are sunk in wayyy too far.

from guys or girls? Or those in between?
:rofljest:
In between, I enjoy it :D.

Srsly, both. Mine is debadged and I have girls ask me all the time what kind of car it is. I told one it's a Ferrari, and she believed me :rofljest:.

·
HABS SUCK!!
1,833 Posts
You sure it wasn't me?

I go down to the beach in Rhode Island every weekend. I go through Hartford on 91 then 2.

It could have been, I was sitting in traffic trying to get off the exit for the comcast center, I was amazed just to actually see a crossife. I know it did indeed have CT plates and a red sticker in the back side window.

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You said all done up, whats so special out one above? mods list
:read:

You sure it wasn't me?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts