GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Needs more black
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling a set of 12,000K HIDs that have only been used for about a month! Looking to to get $45 plus shipping. Nothing wrong with them whatsoever.

Thanks,
DwDrummer

·
Registered
626 Posts
I'm selling a set of 12,000K HIDs that have only been used for about a month! Looking to to get $45 plus shipping. Nothing wrong with them whatsoever.

Thanks,
DwDrummer
What is the brand?
Is the light output horrendous?

·
Needs more black
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are HIDgate and they are still pretty white just have a little more blue than a 8000K kit.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Do they come with the ballasts and all the wiring? Any pics of them lighted up on your truck for a quiick comparison?

·
Needs more black
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do they come with the ballasts and all the wiring? Any pics of them lighted up on your truck for a quiick comparison?
Everything is included with the lights to make them work. Sorry I don't have a picture. They are white with a little more blue color that the 8000K's have. I really like them but they won't fit my new tahoe. They take a H11 instead of a 9006 bulb or I would just keep them.

Thanks,
DwDrummer

·
Registered
626 Posts
If still available friday consider them sold.

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
12k still doesn't have bed light output.. Even the 30000 are still brighter than halogens so you should be good to go..

·
Needs more black
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
12k still doesn't have bed light output.. Even the 30000 are still brighter than halogens so you should be good to go..
Thanks man, Do you have somme 30,000K's? PM me a picture of them I'd like to see how they look.

Thanks,
DwDrummer

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
I don't have any but one of my buddies has them in his altima and they look cool and still put out decent light.. They are like a purple pink color.. I don't have any pics and he is in college. I'm runnin 6k right now

·
Needs more black
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't have any but one of my buddies has them in his altima and they look cool and still put out decent light.. They are like a purple pink color.. I don't have any pics and he is in college. I'm runnin 6k right now
Ok that's cool, I'm debating on getting either 12K's or 6K's for my new truck. Don't know what to do just yet!:crazy:

how much shipped to 31907
Sent you a PM:shake:

·
Needs more black
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i love the 6Ks as far as the color goes... you can see evevything better with the white light
I had 6K's on my last truck and really like them. I may end up going back with them!:shake: If the 12K's would fit I just throw them in there lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts