GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy and i were driving aound and we saw this lifted truck at a local delarship so we thought we would look at it. its a 07 chevy HD w. a FTS 12" lift on 38's. it kinda looks weard w. the small tires but heres some pics.

DSC00441.jpg

15inFTSon07ChevyHD2.jpg

15inFTSon07ChevyHD.jpg

DSC00443.jpg

im 6'4 and thats me under it.

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Oh wow, that thing is bad ass!!! :rocking: :rocking: :head: :head:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Pretty sure thats franks(owners) saw it at pismo a couple weeks ago

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
aint got shit on bncs nnnnnnnnnnnbs

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
aint got shit on bncs nnnnnnnnnnnbs
Im not a FTS fan but ive seen there trucks first hand get down...do bnc trucks even get down on the road or are they trailered everywhere?

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
do bnc trucks even get down on the road or are they trailered everywhere?
My guess is they are driven. Because if they were any taller over the tires, or any taller in general, they would hit every overpass. Duh.:D

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
GMFS needs to have a thread for people from texas, because i dont think everyone wants to hear from people that jerk off each other while looking at bnc trucks...aka texans.

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
GMFS needs to have a thread for people from texas, because i dont think everyone wants to hear from people that jerk off each other while looking at bnc trucks...aka texans.
I second the motion.:imo

·
Registered
778 Posts
hey hey now i'm from texas and i hate BNC's stuff.

·
Registered
162 Posts
And a thread for all the Cal lift manufacturers and you west coast boys that think the rest of the nation needs a prerunner. 5" taller in the front! Woohoo!

1 - 20 of 250 Posts