GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got bored today and needed to take a drive so I hit 120+ a couple of times so I snapped a pic... Lots of fun :rocking:

2 Different times :anitoof:

DSCF0037.jpg

DSCF0036.jpg

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:anitoof: :anitoof:

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
You shoulda set it so you could see yoru instant MPG while at 120 :ninja:

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn, I didnt even think of that...LOL Im sure it would be like 1 mpg :anitoof: Ill have to do that next time I take a drive out on the back roads...

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol...Nah its the crankshaft sensor that is thrown off from the Nelson Tune. I dont have a couple of hours to wait on the techs every time I go in for them to reflash. I work 8-5 and need my truck, and dont have the time. I will get it done sometime when I am off.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
:rocking:

Mine only goes to 98 :bawl: Never understood why they made a 120 MPH speedo if you can't get there unless you reprogram it...

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea I love that 120 MPH speedo, i just wished it wrapped around. I was doing atleast 125 if not more, it was pegged and I let off and it took it a bit to drop from 125 :rocking:

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
5 rpms pshhh i do that going 30

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
i got on the highway going to a carshow with about 15 other cars and trucks and we were going over 100 most of the way. i didnt even think to grab the camera, next time i will.
BTW my crankshaft sensor is doing to same thing. i need to fix that too.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Badass...125 in third isn't bad at all...i have a hard time breakin 100...lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts