GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this aint a gm product, but if you like cars i figured some of you would like this... its a friend of mines '08 dodge challenger srt-8. custom topo widebody kit on 20" asanti's. 14" wide rims in the back. this is one of the whipple's off of his boat. i dont know much about the engine, like work wise, but i do know it makes 1200hp at the flywheel. ill get some more pics up when its finished.. its gettin pretty close. and that flat black is the paint job, not like primer or anything. it looks sick as hell in person.

challenger1.jpg

challenger3.jpg

challenger2.jpg

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
damn thats sick! id love to see that thing go down teh track when its done!

·
Registered
134 Posts
shit looks sick! i just seen a 300c recently with a 671 blower on it. same style as this but not as bad ass as this!

·
South Carolina Gamecock
388 Posts
Think you can get a vid of it running? Awesome pics though. Keep them coming.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
as soon as its all the way together ima get a vid of it. i cant wait to ride in it. ha... o yeah, and its a street car lol. not strictly for the track.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Wasn't this car already posted or was it another one with a wide body kit?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wasn't this car already posted or was it another one with a wide body kit?
idk.. i know this is one of i think 2 topo widebody challengers.. or it was when it was built idk bout anymore. someone else couldve posted it, but its a personal friend of mines car. and i know it wasnt posted with the blower on it, cuz he just sent it to me like 20 min ago

·
OG
6,939 Posts
yeah it didn't have a blower in the last picure i saw.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
mad max car.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts