GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been exhausting the search buttons and google. My current plan for my '13 sierra (2wd) is to go with 2" springs in the front and 2" shackles in the rear. My question is if I remove the block in the rear with the shackles, does that bump me to 2" F/3.25" R ? Picture of the truck below.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay thank you. I had a hard time finding a definite answer. I appreciate it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be honest. My plan is 4/6. I just wanted to throw some parts on the truck to start and see how it looks as I progress. I figured if I went with 2" springs in the front and the rear shackles I can then just continue with 2" spindles upfront and figure out the rear from there.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I've got a set of 2" belltech shackles I'll sell cheap. Brand new in the box, never even opened them

Also I wouldn't do springs up front. I would just do belltech struts set to 2" and keep the factory springs. That way down the road you can just throw spindles under it and set it to 4" total up front.

2" on the drop shocks, then 2" spindles = 4" total up front.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you have a part # for the front drop shocks ? Everything comes up rear for the ‘13

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll bump this instead of making a new thread..What's the difference between the Belltech Drop spindle part #'s 2509 and 2511? They look the same..

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I just saw this.. p/n for the front struts are 25003

The 2511's are for applications where you would be going with 3" or more drop. The angles are different to allow easier aligning and slightly better turning radius. 2509's are the older design.. "techincally" not designed for more than 3" of drop from what I've heard.

I've got 2511's paired with 25003 struts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts