GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
Hopefully you didn't rack up 1100 posts with replies like this.
you're the first person on this forum in which i've seen bring up post count.. you must be from gaming forums or something where they care about post count...

you're asking us a measurement in which a dealership should know.. hell, call gm and have them laugh at you

·
Widdlefawk
599 Posts
If you want to know if it will fit in your garage... Well fuck, gonna have to test drive it before $40k hits the table, so just measure then?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you're the first person on this forum in which i've seen bring up post count.. you must be from gaming forums or something where they care about post count...

you're asking us a measurement in which a dealership should know.. hell, call gm and have them laugh at you

Nope, I just pay attention. When you chime in for no other reason than to be a dick it's pretty much considered post whoring.

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
Nope, I just pay attention. When you chime in for no other reason than to be a dick it's pretty much considered post whoring.
welcome to gmfs.. i went through your phase.. wisened up a bit.. decided not to ask stupid questions and only ones where i couldn't find an answer after searching for a few days...

+1 for pc

·
ROB
3,022 Posts
Dude asks a legitimate question and you guys are dicks for no reason. It's no different than people asking for other various measurements. Hopefully there's a helpful member with a new truck who will take the 5 seconds to measure for the guy.

·
Registered
548 Posts
80" according to chevys website with no mirrors so maybe add 1 foot on each side?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts