GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its a 14bolt semi floater. it has one broken axle in it and the unit is welded up but it does have some good 3.73 gears in it... it doesnt have any brakes on it. It is out of a 94 4x4 truck and it is 6 lug. I need to get rid of it and it would be perfect for someone thats wanting to build one to go under a nbs. i would prefer somewhat local pickup or for some money i might meet ya.. Idunno what to ask but i will start at 1000 obo just pm me with offers

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
1000obo??? I'm hoping you meant 100obo.

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope 1000 obo that means offer me somthing... I don't know what its worth really.. It would cost a fortune to ship this thing

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
I'd say be more reasonable on the OBO thing.... Then aagain, I'm somewhat intoxiecated and it seems outrageous.... Just my 2cents

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
mike he just posted it because you have to post a price per the rules.

drunk ass.

Chill sthe fuck out man.... I'm gonnea do dirt...nm....i'll sayve that till later
get your drunk ass in your truck and go ram some shit

Fuckkkk fudude...my truck sSTILL doesn't run. been 3 months

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Uship to see if you can move it on the cheap.

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I guess it could be shipped but shipping would prolly be pretty high on it.. Its heavy as hell. I could ship it freight if someone were to pick it up at a dock I guess

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will pass on the herpes thanx for the offer though..I really need some more monies to add to the go fast funds

1 - 20 of 73 Posts