GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dropped my truck off today and we got to discussing how many air tanks i could fit and the way there doing my 4-link it wont allow for 3 7 gal tanks so there going to do one 7 gallon on each frame rail

i want to be able play alot and have the air commander (refill should be fast) should i mount two more 12 gallon tanks in the bed or do yall think 14 will be enough

:cheers:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Downfall said:
dropped my truck off today and we got to discussing how many air tanks i could fit and the way there doing my 4-link it wont allow for 3 7 gal tanks so there going to do one 7 gallon on each frame rail

i want to be able play alot and have the air commander (refill should be fast) should i mount two more 12 gallon tanks in the bed or do yall think 14 will be enough

:cheers:
14 is alot, a lot of guys run 3 5gallons, which is just one more gallon ... what pressure are you gonan run? .. I'm running 3 gallons at 150psi for my front, and will add another 3 gallons when I do the back ... so far it's been fine for me.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
14 is a good amount. My dad's truck has that, and it goes up twice all the way with that much air. The third time, the front barely comes up.

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Like the guys said, 14 should be plenty. With an air commander, you'll get your fills fast anyway...

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i'm running 10 now... if i only play with one bag, i've got a decent amount of play time. I think this summer i'm gonna add 2 12s in the bed though. I just loving playing with my shit... that didn't come out right.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chachi said:
How long will the truck be in the shop for? And how low do you expect to be?

about 3 weeks and frame laying on the ground

i saw the 'lade while i was up there and i must say that mofo is sick under the hood is very nice and clean with all the crap tucked away and how they mounted the bags was unusal but it gets more lift and rides better. mitch told me that thing doesnt get postive chamber very much when they air it up and when its laid out it doesnst have very much negative chamber :head:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts