GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts

·
i like interco
3,269 Posts
Just changed my mind. Don't really want a truck that big. I know that I'd only enjoy it for about 6 months then wanna sell the truck. I'd rather it be lower and be able to drive it wherever I want.

9,795 Posts
Just changed my mind. Don't really want a truck that big. I know that I'd only enjoy it for about 6 months then wanna sell the truck. I'd rather it be lower and be able to drive it wherever I want.
very smart choice...Having something that big would be a complete pain in the ass if it was a DD or more than a yard toy.

·
i like interco
3,269 Posts
very smart choice...Having something that big would be a complete pain in the ass if it was a DD or more than a yard toy.
That's my thoughts aswell. I dd a ford ranger, but I still enjoy driving my dmax. I love this truck and plan on hanging on to it. I'd much rather run a setup about the same as my old one because that was perfect for getting around, looking cool, and still being useful as a truck. Something like 4-7 inches on 33 iroks or mgs and these 20x12 sandstorms. The lift is undetermined, but something around that height.

Btw how do you mention somebody? Hit em with a @? [MENTION=23]DirtyBlackHoe[/MENTION]

9,795 Posts
That's my thoughts aswell. I dd a ford ranger, but I still enjoy driving my dmax. I love this truck and plan on hanging on to it. I'd much rather run a setup about the same as my old one because that was perfect for getting around, looking cool, and still being useful as a truck. Something like 4-7 inches on 33 iroks or mgs and these 20x12 sandstorms. The lift is undetermined, but something around that height.

Btw how do you mention somebody? Hit em with a @? [MENTION=23]DirtyBlackHoe[/MENTION]
Completely agree....I think a FTS would look good under it. :favorites37:

BTW the @ plus my SN worked perfectly.

·
i like interco
3,269 Posts
If I did a fts it'd be a 7" when harpaul was on 33's and 9.5 it wasn't my thing. It depends on what deal I come across. [MENTION=2036]DirtyBlackHD[/MENTION]

·
4,725 Posts
wtf duke [MENTION=31378]duke[/MENTION]

·
i like interco
3,269 Posts
Fuck wrong dirty black, my bad brother. I meant [MENTION=23]DirtyBlackHoe[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2036]DirtyBlackHD[/MENTION]

·
TTG shawty
3,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I should buy and lift the duramax... but I have a brand new Zone 6" in the boxes in the garage...

·
i like interco
3,269 Posts
you're such a bitch
get a 10" cognito then
Got in a tight and needed money, what's a ***** to do. I sold the rear springs , and I wouldn't sell it now. I'd only trade for a full kit.

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
[MENTION=31378]duke[/MENTION] trade for [MENTION=23125]bighoss77[/MENTION] zone lift

1 - 17 of 17 Posts