GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know i should have asked this waaaay before i ordered all my stuff for this truck, but from what i can tell, and from what ive heard, the front suspension on the 2004 1500 crew is the EXACT same as an EC or RC. i just want to make sure. is ANYTHING different? has anyone seen or heard of any differences? when i was pricing kits, everyone treated it the same as a RC or EC. so i am assuming there are no differences. i hope im right.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I have no idea, but the only thing i would think might be the Tbar crossmember might be farther back, but that wouldnt interfere with the kit.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, one of the guys that reads this forum works for a lift shop here in town, and called me after he saw this thread. they are the same! thanks glenn, and thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
yes, everything in the front is the same, the only thing different in the rear is that the hangers are welded on. :read:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rollin20s said:
yes, everything in the front is the same, the only thing different in the rear is that the hangers are welded on. :read:
:word: the front is what i was concerned about.

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
I'm a little late, but... I've looked underneath a few, and it all looks the same to me. Glad the lift shop guy confirmed it for ya.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts