GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
box.jpg

Sorry about the horrible picture quality. It was taken with my cell phone.

Later,
Will

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
dude, that is going to be one of the sickest HOEs i have ever seen...
:word:

you bastard :crazy:

that is one of the most unique sub boxes ive ever seen

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the kind words guys. The sub is awesome. It hits low,keeps up with rock music,and wangs like no tomorrow. She is pretty freaking loud. The right note takes your breath away and makes your hair stand up pretty nice. I think josh can vouch for how loud the 15XXX really is.

As far as power goes.... The 15XXX is a custom Dual 4 ohm configuration. She is wired down to 2ohms and getting 1714 Watts from a Kicker ZX 1500.1

I have JL VR components front and rear getting 711 watts from the ZX650.4. So even when the 15xxx is at full tilt the music stills sounds amazing.

kd.jpg

Later,
Will

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
dude, how much fuckin $cha$ching$ have you dropped on the Hoe lately? Has anything not been touched on it by now?

btw I am EXTREME jealous and can only hope that I can get mine to half the level yours is at :drool:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dude, how much fuckin $cha$ching$ have you dropped on the Hoe lately? Has anything not been touched on it by now?

btw I am EXTREME jealous and can only hope that I can get mine to half the level yours is at :drool:
I dont think there is much left thats completly stock...

i want a top view of that box.
Yes sir...

Again the pictures suck because Im using my phone. I am at work and left the digital at home today.

IMG003031.jpg

IMG003071.jpg

IMG003051.jpg

IMG003061.jpg

Later,
Will

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey homes where did they put the amps? hidden obviously..
Look at the first picture... Right behind the seats thats the top of the amps. A trim pannel is in the works currently to completly hide them.

Later,
Will

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
dang dude your tahoe is definately onee of the nicest imo

1 - 20 of 59 Posts