GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
gmfs member
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have some 16 inch corvette rally wheels and tires i would like to sell..im asking for 500.00 but that is very negotiable...they have mastercraft tires on them and they have alot of tread left on em... they have bout 10,000 miles on em...thanks

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
twiztidsilverado said:
i have some 16 inch corvette rally wheels and tires i would like to sell..im asking for 500.00 but that is very negotiable...they have mastercraft tires on them and they have alot of tread left on em... they have bout 10,000 miles on em...thanks
Have any pics and what's the backspacing on them?

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
On your website you got listed as 17" and your post has 16" which is it?
I really need to know condition of the chrome and backspacing b/c my truck has a 4/6 maybe going to a 5/8 drop I want to know if these wheels will tuck..
Are you willing to just sell the rims?

TIA

·
gmfs member
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok..the webmaster of our site got it wrong..i need to tell him to change that...they are actually 16 inch...i may bet interested in just selling the wheels..depends on how much we are talking bout money wise... the chorme is in very good condition...i'll see if i cant get you a picture of them soon... i know that they will tuck cuz they tuck on my truck..but i'll find out the backspacing to them asap..thanks

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
twiztidsilverado said:
ok..the webmaster of our site got it wrong..i need to tell him to change that...they are actually 16 inch...i may bet interested in just selling the wheels..depends on how much we are talking bout money wise... the chorme is in very good condition...i'll see if i cant get you a picture of them soon... i know that they will tuck cuz they tuck on my truck..but i'll find out the backspacing to them asap..thanks
Thanks dude for clearing that up..
One more question I'm assuming they are 5 lug right?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts