GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling the wheels and tires off of my 2 door yukon. They're about 2 years old. They've never been off road and the tires have about 2/3 tread left and there is even wear, cuz I rotate them frequently. The wheels are in great shape. I just want something different now. The wheels are 6 lug 16x10 with BFG MTs 315/75/16. 35 inch tires on 16 inch rim. The wheels were $150a piece and the tires were $210 a piece when I bought them. I'm looking to get $750 for the set. I'm not ready to ship the set just yet unless you arrange to have them picked up at my house. Email me @ [email protected]. I'll get some more pics up this weekend.
JustBolts.jpg

With the bolts -
JustBoltsClose.jpg

Orange Camo - not my favorite...
2e28b250.jpg

Grey Camo -
133206ee.jpg

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not really gona separate at this point. But if I don't have any luck in a month or so, I"ll consider it. I guess that would save you the trouble of powdercoating your wheels

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ask and you shall receive.
Ebay037.jpg

Ebay035.jpg

Ebay038.jpg

By the way, what's up with the gmfs forum design???

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
FINALLY! ive never seen another person with these wheels. glad to know someone else out theres gottem!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FINALLY! ive never seen another person with these wheels. glad to know someone else out theres gottem!

Man, I've had these for 2 years already. But you're right, not too many of these out there.

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
yea, thats what i like about them.

how did you put your bolts back in? i tried with mine but they stuck out about 3/16'ths from being flush. also have had a helluva time keeping the dang bolts tight!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The bolts did stick out a little, but I've never had a problem with the bolts coming loose.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what color is that on those weld wheels? they look sick.

and where are you located? LMK.
Powdercoated gun metal grey. I'm in Huntington Beach, CA.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts