GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll , my names Brian. Im from Alabama. I drive a 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 4x4.LS Package. I got it brand new for my 15th birthday last year and So far I've :

Blacked out the bowtie , tail lights , and 3rd brake light.
Put Eagle Alloy Series 079 Wheels on it.
Hatchie Bottom Mossy Oak Custom Camo Seat Covers
Sony 7" Double Din Touchscreen Radio
UWS Black Toolbox
Line-X Bedliner
Magnaflow Dual Exhaust
15% Tinted Windows With An 8" Tint Strip
265/70r17 Wrangler AT/S Tires ( Soon to be replaced by 305/65r17 BFG M/Ts and a 3inch Rough Country lift)

Well I reckon that's bout it , Im happy to be part of the forums.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We actually left to go buy a '07 Z-71. Not real sure how we came home with the truck I got.

·
kissin hands shakin babie
6,529 Posts
fuck when i was 16 i got a 97 chevy with 186k on the clock, and i bought myself a 03 last year,

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im just lucky I reckon , That GMC you got there is pretty good looking.

·
Registered
256 Posts
When turned 16 I had to buy my first whip, picked up my 2000 Sierra for 8g's... Since then I've probably put 15's into it :b ..

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've put about... pshh... idk. Bout 3500 bucks of my own money into it.

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
i had a '73 VW superbeetle for my first ride. Cost $1,500.

whale cum.

·
Registered
333 Posts
prepare to get a littel bashed for having your parents buy you the truck like 70% of the others teenagers out there including me, whats important is you seem to be taking good care of it and off to a great start on the truck congrats, now all we need is pics!

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
prepare to get a littel bashed for having your parents buy you the truck like 70% of the others teenagers out there including me, whats important is you seem to be taking good care of it and off to a great start on the truck congrats, now all we need is pics!
Maybe instead of investing in a vehicle for you, they should have invested a little more money into tutoring so you could learn better spelling. :shake:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah Im used to it , it really ain't that uncommon though round here. Not bragging by no means , but alot of teenagers where Im from get new trucks. I do try to take pretty good care of it, its gotta last me till I got a job and pay for one of my own.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Maybe instead of investing in a vehicle for you, they should have invested a little more money into tutoring so you could learn better spelling. :shake:
you will have a very hard time if you keep going through life being such an asshole.

·
2wd-RazorbackChevy
1,888 Posts
Hey ya'll , my names Brian. Im from Alabama. I drive a 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 4x4.LS Package. I got it brand new for my 15th birthday last year.

How far south? i went to high school at Baker. were you down that direction?

·
Registered
792 Posts
I had a 93 Sonoma with 154k that I paid for when I was 16. But good for u. Should have good luck with the chicks driving a brand new truck at that age.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts