GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of Helo Maxx 6 rims in 16x10 6 on 5.5 with like 2K miles on them at most... Perfect shape, they are CHROME, not polished so they shine like a mother... Asking $700

"Tires and rims SOLD"

Also have a 99 Hypertech 4.8/5.3/6.0 for $200....

4.88 Genuine Gears, used for a 2 months before I sold the truck... I took them out because I didnt have the matching front so sell it... $150

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
I can't believe you are havin such a hard time selling Helo Maxx 6 rims...I figured they would be gone by now.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tell me about it...

The price is the only problem and I am letting them go for $400 cheaper then I bought them for...

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Those are definately a steal for the right buyer. Give it a lil more time I reckon...shouldn't be too much longer. If I had the money and a newer truck, I'd hop on that real fast...but being 16 and ownin a Blazer, can't afford them, and they would look out of place on my truck.

·
My name's not Kevin
308 Posts
If you still have the Hypertech at the end of the month. I'll take it.
Getting paid once a month SUCKS!!!

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
kevindepot said:
If you still have the Hypertech at the end of the month. I'll take it.
Getting paid once a month SUCKS!!!
what job do you have that pays you once? You must have amazing saving skills lol. My mom gets paid bi annually and she works full time

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And its dirty cause it was in my tool box, and you know how mudding, recovery equipment and tools are so clean...LOL But I checked 3 times that it was unistalled before the truck was gone....LOL so its a hell of a deal...

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
awwww who did you sell the tires and rims too? one person or did you split them up, just curious hehe. I couldn't afford them right now i'll probably buy some next month

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1badhd took the tires and the guy who bought his x-terrians bought my rims... Now if I could get the hypertech and the gears sold ill be ready to do some things to mine...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yep, gonna have a bed full of goddies on the way back! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts