GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Their going on a 1999 NBS Chevy Silverado, 2WD. If their not comming off a 2WD I dont want them! :shake:

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
I could go to your house, slap on your rims/tires(of course I wouldnt be able to drive unless I wanted to rip my fenders off) but they'd work. I dont know why yours didnt :think:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont no, my truck was is a 99' 2WD and his was a 99' 4WD. The rims were 17x10 billet speciallty 6 lug. The back spacing was wrong or somthing and the tire wouldnt turn on his truck. :think:

·
i need a freak!!!
1,027 Posts
i gotta set of 16.5x9.75 rism in my garage i want to get rid of...they were on a past truck 00 2wd that was lifted on 40's send me a pm...

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
1 set of weld super single II's 16x10 with the conehead caps, they will work on a 2wd thats a 100% money back guarantee. These go for about 1100 new with the conehead caps, ill sell them for 650 + shipping.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Here is them when they are new, they are dirty rigth now and definatly need a good polishing but they are the same rims once you get them shined up!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would maybe pay $300 for them. No offence, but you just dont get what you pay for something once you've used it.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Hey, kyle said something about being interested in my tires. Would you be interested in my rims? Eagle 102 in perfect shape and never seen the mud. 6K miles on them... Ill be comming to vegas next thursday for my b-day but I dont think I could carry on 4 rims with my luggage lol...

Need $400 for them...

Photobucket is down right now but I have pics of them last week when i washed and waxed the truck. Ill post a pic asap...

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Yes the ones in my sig. eagle 102 16x10 with 6K miles... come off a 2wd... But I may have someone interested in the whole package so I will have to see...

I

1 - 14 of 14 Posts