GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just got my 10" lift, and its ready to be installed... I just need tires and wheels. So, if anyone has some 16x10 6-lug wheels that can fit a GMC Sierra that are for sale or something... please post here!

Also, if anyone has some 315/75R16's, 35's, or 36's, I'm interested in those as well. I'd preferably like to stick to sales in the Northern Cali or Nevada Area (maybe southern OR) just for sakes of driving or delievery.

Thank!

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Ive got a set of 16x10 Weld super single IIs with the conehead caps. Payed about 1200 new with taxes and all, asking 700.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dark Eternal said:
Ive got a set of 16x10 Weld super single IIs with the conehead caps. Payed about 1200 new with taxes and all, asking 700.
Yea, those would be out of my range... prolly way nicer then i want to go. I'm looking for some cheap semi-permanent, even a temporary solution until I get the money to pay for something like that. That and the fact that shipping from Texas would be more expensive :imo Thanks for the post though!

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
How soon do you need them? I may have my 16x10's up for sale within the next month or so. I will probably just give away my tires, but i might keep one for a spare. They are worn a lot.. probably less than 15% tread left.

It may not be too bad to ship 4 wheels to reno... it's not that far from fresno

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
klemmentine said:
How soon do you need them? I may have my 16x10's up for sale within the next month or so. I will probably just give away my tires, but i might keep one for a spare. They are worn a lot.. probably less than 15% tread left.

It may not be too bad to ship 4 wheels to reno... it's not that far from fresno
yea, i already called dibs on ur listing you have for sale... but i think i want to get this done sooner. i got my lift kit sitting in my living room, waiting for me to buy some wheels and tires so i can install it. So, i'm thinking I want to get this done soon. How long before you get rid of yours? Like 1-2 weeks, or 3-5?

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
probably closer to 3-5, if not more... I want to get the most tread wear that i can out of my current tires, before i buy new stuff

sorry man

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
I know they're not 16X10, but I have a set of 16.5X8.25 Weld Racing Sidewinders that came off my wifes truck. Asking $300. Comes with your choice of push through center cap or the aluminum over the lug cap with the black weld racing logo. Let me know if you'd be interested in them. I just want to get them out of my garage.....:D:D

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lifted96Chevy said:
I know they're not 16X10, but I have a set of 16.5X8.25 Weld Racing Sidewinders that came off my wifes truck. Asking $300. Comes with your choice of push through center cap or the aluminum over the lug cap with the black weld racing logo. Let me know if you'd be interested in them. I just want to get them out of my garage.....:D:D
do you have any pics? if so, email them to [email protected]. Also, what size tires did you have on them before?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess I'll consider 16x8's too because I've seen the way they look and they look good too! Email me! :evil:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts